LovingChi

Ciencia de la nueva Era

A NEW WAY TO FIGHT THE DARK!



A NEW WAY TO FIGHT THE DARK!




Thanks Darkness, for teaching what is lacking love, respect, faith, goodwill, harmony, by union; Thanks for teaching me everything bad in all forms of existence, Thanks for showing the obstacles that delayed my progress, thanks for teaching me so many things.




NOW I FEEL FIT AND FINALLY READY!

To value life in all its forms, to love me, to have faith, believe in me, to be at peace with myself, to be happy.

I'm ready to start creating a reality where I is the example of compassion, support, positivity, restoration of life.

I'm ready to venture to experience a life without your presence and your help.




I'm ready! Thanks to you, in all your ways.




And for this I bless you and I thank you.

I release you, teacher, brother in all forms of ties existed.




Thank you for your teachings, thanks!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario